Tuesday, November 13, 2007

COMING ATTRACTIONS: LEGEND OF THE 7 GOLDEN VAMPIRES

7 Brothers Meet Dracula "Hey, you got your Hammer Studios all over my bad kung fu movie!" "No, you got your bad kung fu movie all over my Hammer Studios!" Yes, it's two great tastes in one bite as we fill a couple more reader requests. The poster to the left is for the original American release which came out under the title "The 7 Brothers Meet Dracula". The trailer is not available online, but the short clip below should more than suffice.


3 comments:

Niall Mor said...

Judging from the clip, I'm guessing this little opus offers elegant writing, subtle, insightful characterization, and a penetrating analysis of the existential paradoxes of the human condition, right? :)

D. G. D. Davidson said...

Yes! Yes!! And again I say YES!!! Oh, vampires and kung fu in one movie! I am weeping tears of joy! Oh man, this makes me want to watch The Tai Chi Master again or maybe even the original Drunken Master or maybe Duel of the Tough, but...oh, man, we haven't had a Kung Fu Night over here in way, way too long!

EegahInc said...

"Judging from the clip, I'm guessing this little opus offers elegant writing, subtle, insightful characterization, and a penetrating analysis of the existential paradoxes of the human condition, right?"

Well, it might by the time I'm done with it :)

d. g. d. I almost went with Master of the Flying Guillotine as my response to your bad kung-fu request. If you haven't seen that one, it's required viewing. But I have a soft spot for 7 Golden Vampires as it's one of the first classic movie posters I ever acquired.