Friday, September 26, 2008

INTERMISSION: YOU LIKE ME, YOU REALLY LIKE ME!

LarryD from Acts of the Apostasy has graciously awarded me with, um, an award. Of course, I have to pay for it by completing a meme, but given my track record with awards, I’ll take what I can get.

This time around it’s the One-Word Meme. Now, long time readers of this blog know that anytime I get ambushed with a meme, I try to maintain my shtick while completing it. So everyone gather round while I make the desperate attempt to answer the following questions using only one-word movie titles.

01. Where is your cell phone? CASTAWAY
02. Where is your significant other? UNLEASHED
03. Your hair color? MAHOGANY
04. Your mother? SUPERSTAR
05. Your father? BRAVEHEART
06. Your favorite thing? SERENITY
07. Your dream last night? SENSELESS
08. Your dream/goal? DELIVERANCE
09. The room you're in? INNERSPACE
10. Your hobby? WORDPLAY
11. Your fear? BREAKDOWN
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? BEACHES
13. Where were you last night? HOUSE
14. What you're not? UNFORGIVEN
15. One of your wish-list items? EUROTRIP
16. Where you grew up? HELLHOLE
17. The last thing you did? BLINK
18. What are you wearing? SMILE
19. Your TV? BIG
20. Your pet? PSYCHO
21. Your computer? DINOSAUR
22. Your mood? MANIAC
23. Missing someone? PAYCHECK
24. Your car? GAS-S-S-S
25. Something you're not wearing? ENOUGH
26. Favorite store? BORDERS
27. Your summer? NUTS
28. Love someone? BEDAZZLED
29. Your favorite color? BLUE
30. When is the last time you laughed? ALWAYS
31. Last time you cried? CLUELESS

Whew. Now I’m supposed to link to at least 7 other blogs which is always a problem because by the time a meme reaches me it’s usually already circled the universe and traveled through every known alternate dimension, twice. So if by some chance you’re reading this and haven’t done this meme yet, you are tagged.

7 comments:

Larry Denninger said...

See? This is why I awarded you - always entertaining.

Robert Simms said...

I came across your blog via LarryD's blog. Care to exchange links?....I've already added yours.
Sorry, all the clever names are taken.

PaperSmyth said...

If I had a blog, I would consider myself tagged (because it would be the least viewed blog ever and thus, untagged at this point.)
I have been reading your blog for a few months now, off and on. (I have a life away from the computer and duties, so... I have to play catch-up.)
Love your answers to this meme.

EegahInc said...

Thanks again larry.

Gotcha added robert.

Get thyself to a blog, type4you, the more the merrier.

Anonymous said...

Finally got around to posting mine.

Anonymous said...

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phil 4:8, read at Mass last Sunday.

I hate to be a wet blanket, because I really get a kick out of this blog of yours, but I really have to wonder if even one of the movies you've featured would meet St. Paul's rather stringent criteria. Unless, of course, the whole genre of B Movies has its own kind of perfection which these movies flawlessly achieve.

EegahInc said...

Not a wet blanket at all, germangreek, but an honest and good question that should be asked of anything we do. And it probably deserves a more thoughtful response than the usual goofy quick ones I toss out in the comments section.

Tell you what, I'm notoriously slow and I've already got a thing or two in the works, but if you're willing to give me a week or so, I'll draft an honest and (hopefully) good response discussing the pros and cons of what I do here.