Scott Nehring, author of the Good News Film Reviews, has seen fit to honor me with the Superior Scribbler's Award. Must be a side effect from that semi-secret love of most things zombie he carries in his heart. Whatever the reason, Scott, thanks for the gracious compliment, it’s much appreciated. Besides, what movie reviewer could pass up the chance to make an acceptance speech? And the best part, as this is a Christian themed blog, I get to say “all thanks to God” without sounding the least bit like a tourist.
Now, as is the nature of these things, there is some fine print:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List (scroll down). That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Done. So let’s see who I can pass this along to.
- Lately I’ve been lurking around The Deeps of Time, Michael’s blog concerning the intersection of Catholicism and science non-fiction. Hey, it can’t be about giant bugs and alien invaders all of the time, an it? 95% of the time, sure, but not ALL of the time.
- The last one is a pure cheat because it allows me to throw in just about everyone I read. Not only does The Catholic Dads blog and blogroll contain a wealth of information, but it’s just nice to know I’m not the only one muddling through parenthood. Yeah, it’s a cheat, but aren’t you jealous you didn’t think of it first?
Once you’re done with those 50 or so blogs, be sure to come back here as we gear up for our second ever Christmas review. It’s as bad as you could imagine.