Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NOW SHOWING AT A BLOG NEAR YOU

Eegah

So what’s showing at a blog near you? ME! I’ve been remiss in noting that about two weeks ago the nice people at Catholic Exchange began hosting my blog (yes, I warned them, but they wanted it anyway). For the moment, it’s the same old stuff you get here, but I told them at some point I’d at least post something once a week just for them. Which I will link to here when it happens, so you won’t miss it. But just in case you’d like to follow this blog over at Catholic Exchange, here’s the link…

THE B-MOVIE CATECHISM at CATHOLIC EXCHANGE

And if you do visit there, be sure to check out the other bloggers. They seem like good folk (even if they are all probably thinking to themselves “Oh well, there went the neighborhood!”).

5 comments:

Julie D. said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :-)

EegahInc said...

Thanks, I'm always shocked that more than ten people read this blog.

Rocket Scientist said...

Yes but we're high-quality ten :D

MissJean said...

I don't like the Exchange format. It's not the same without the pretty pictures of aliens, dirty devil dames, and what have you.

EegahInc said...

"Yes but we're high-quality ten"

Best ten on the net as far as I'm concerned.

"I don't like the Exchange format."

Honestly, I don't like it either, but you're not allowed to customize it any way, at least not yet. But this site's not going anywhere, so feel free to keep reading here.