Friday, August 09, 2019

DAILY CALL SHEET: AUGUST 9, 2019


Kitten with a Whip (1964) Unhinged jail-bait Ann-Margret blackmails politician with false accusation of rape. Actually decent in a second feature kind of way. TIL: The USCCB believes fighting poverty, educating children, and supporting families are essential to combat juvenile crime.


Still Voices - Un Chien Andalou (1929) "You may pluck out my eyes, but that cannot kill me. You may chop off my nose, but that will not kill me. But blast my belief in God, and I am dead." - Mahatma Gandhi


Dad Rock Daily: Siouxsie And The Banshees - Juju (1981) Tales of voodoo, serial killers, and death create the mold from which all the lesser Goth bands to follow would be cast. Laudable Lyrics: Sin in my heart… swift as a dart, sin in my heart. Oh sin in my heart.

No comments: