Thursday, September 10, 2009

COMING ATTRACTIONS: SCREAM BLACULA SCREAM

Hopefully my long unintended Summer hiatus has come to an end and we can get back to business around here. Assuming I’ve got any readers left, be sure to stick around over the coming months as we have a number of firsts lined up, including our first musical. But before we get to that particular nightmare, we’re going to take our first crack at the venerable genre that is Blaxploitation. Coming soon, courtesy of a request from the even more venerable Mr. WAC, it’s 1973’s Scream Blacula Scream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm expecting a new alien to beam out of the mothership pretty soon, and I'm thinking this clip might do the trick. A pile of Reese's Peanutbutter Cups & watching this clip a dozen times ought to get things going better than an induction. Of course, if it does put me into labor, you're never going to live it down....
Xena Catolica

EegahInc said...

Oh no you don't! I'm not taking responsibility for that. All blame will be placed on the dulcet tones of William Marshall. "I NEEEED YOUUUU!!!"