Wednesday, January 22, 2014

PULP CATHOLICISM #052

Pulp Catholicism 052
Hey, everybody! Believe it or not, this post marks the 52nd Pulp Catholicism cartoon. That means I’ve been posting one of these things every Wednesday for a year now. They haven’t all been great, but at least they’ve been consistent, right? As I mentioned in a previous post, if page hits are any indication, Pulp Catholicism is actually one of the more popular things I do here at The B-Movie Catechism, which is kind of odd since this is ostensibly a movie/television blog and not a web-comic. But hey, if you like’em, I guess I’ll keep cranking them out till the well runs dry (or until enough people beg me to stop). My thanks to you all for putting up with me while I scratch my cartooning itch. I’ll see you next time.

No comments: