Monday, September 08, 2014

INTRODUCING: THE JUKEBOX HERO HYMNAL

Rock n Roll Nightmare

Well, since the stagnation of the nation’s economy and the ineptness of our intervening government have conspired together to lay waste to the primary way in which I earn money to feed my family, I have of late been picking up a few spare bucks writing content for other websites. If you want to see how dry that can get, be sure to check out my awe-inspiring piece on the meanings of buildings on coats of arms. Better drink some coffee before you go there if you want to stay awake, though.

Better yet, why not check out my other blog. Yes, you heard me right. In a fit of madness, I’ve decided to start up a new venture in which I look for signs of God in “the Devil’s music.” Ladies and gentleman, welcome if you will…

THE JUKEBOX HERO HYMNAL

Yep, I’m going to try and build a breviary with a backbeat. I had thought about just doing it here, but I didn’t want to lose the focus of this blog any more than I have. Plus, I know there are plenty of folks out there who want nothing to do with bad movies, but might appreciate discussing music and spirituality, so I figured I’d just give the topic its own space. The Jukebox Hero Hymnal won’t be as Catechism heavy as The B-Movie Catechism, but it will still follow the same routine: pick something that wasn’t necessarily intended to be Christian and find something Christian in it anyway.

Now don’t worry, I’m only going to post there once, sometimes twice a week. This blog will still get most of my attention. But as long as I’ve got the time now, I figure why not do both. I hope to see you over there as well as here.

6 comments:

PaperSmyth said...

I was hoping to get my husband to try something like this but you beat him to it. Sounds like a great idea! I hope you find it fun.

EegahInc said...

Well, I don't own the Internet and there's sixty years of rock n roll out there, so I think there's room for two. Or if ever wants to try a guest post, just let me know.

Unknown said...

Mary Kom 2014, Story: A chronicle of the life of Indian boxer MARI KOM, who went through several hardships before audaciously accomplishing her ultimate dream. Category : Biography, Drama, Sport, Director : Omung Kumar, Writer : Saiwyn Qadras (story), Ramendra Vasishth (dialogue), Actors : Priyanka Chopra, Zachary Coffin, Darshan Kumaar, Shishir Sharma, Released Date : 05 Sep 2014

Rocket Scientist said...

Sorry to hear about your job instability. Welcome to aerospace. I'm still unemployed. We'll pray for you.

EegahInc said...

Our prayers are with you too. It's rough out there.

Rocket Scientist said...

Thanks. I've had two interviews! Am praying to Saint Jude.