Friday, January 31, 2020

DAILY CALL SHEET: JANUARY 31, 2020


Tales of Terror (1962) Price, Lorre, and Rathbone headline a trio of Poe inspired stories. Fun and creepy outing shows how a horror anthology should be done. TIL: Poe was no fan of atheism, writing of it, "To be skeptical is no longer evidence either of information or of wit."


Dad Rock Daily: Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison (1968) Legendary. Cash at his vocal peak and subject matter so dark that goths and death metal headbangers can only listen in awe. Laudable Lyrics: Inside the walls of prison my body may be, but my Lord has set my soul free.


Heads up!  TCM Underground  is showing CHERRY 2000 late, late tonight. In celebration, here's my review from the archives which inexplicably remains the most viewed page on my site. Maybe it's the cat in the jar?

And finally…

No comments: