Sunday, September 09, 2007

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY



















Well, that'll teach me to watch movies about getting dragged down to Hell. Out here in the non-cinematic world the eldest of my business partners has decided to take off a few years earlier than anticipated. As a result I've gotten tied up completing some of his assignments as well as my dealing with my own substantial workload.

I've only got the most basic of stat counters on the blog, but it's enough to know I've got a few regular readers out there. So I just wanted to drop a quick note and say thanks for the support so far and hope you'll bear with me as it will probably be the end of the week before I can get the next review out.

I'm sure those of you who enjoy things like eating and paying the bills will understand.

4 comments:

D. G. D. Davidson said...

We understand. Good luck with all that work and thanks for letting us know. It's cool that you've managed to announce this while keeping your theme!

Anonymous said...

Love the screen shot. I always dreaded seeing that on Saturday mornings. Than meant I wouldn't be seeing any cartoons. What a gyp.

My kids can't believe that there was ever a time when T.V. was not on 24 hours a day or that the stations used to play the Star Spangled Banner every night at midnight before shutting off until 6 the next morning. And the idea that cartoons could only be accessed on Saturday mornings and right after school before the news. Not to be thought of...the horror! How ever did we survive?

dadwithnoisykids said...

Take your time.

Unknown said...

Got a B-Movie for ya when you get back: Facing the Giants, made recently for $100k. It was briefly covered here: Chrisian Films Suck. Facing the Giants sure did.