Saturday, April 28, 2018

DAILY CALL SHEET: APRIL 28, 2018

Body Beneath, The

The Body Beneath (1970) Blue vampires in crayon colored costumes plot to force a relative to bear children to keep the family line going. Duller than that description deserves. TIL: Honoring toxic elders just means showing them respect. Carrying their demon seed is not required.

Endless Summer, The

Your daily dose of culture courtesy of The Endless Summer (1966) - "You can't cross a sea by merely staring into the water." - Rabindranath Tagore

_________________________________

And finally, since the purpose of those Daily Call Sheets is to share my social media posts with those who only read the blog, I may as well include one of those Facebook memes I’m having fun with on my regular Facebook feed.

The 10 Day Album Challenge

In no particular order, post 10 of your all time favorite albums, one per day. Choose music that really made an impact on you and is still something you listen to, even if only occasionally. Post the cover; no need to explain why you chose it.

I was tagged for this by Rob Silva. Unfortunately, most everyone I know has already been tagged as well, so I can't really nominate anyone. If you somehow haven't been tagged and want to play along, please do.

Day 1 of 10 days.

Pink Floyd - Meddle

Day 2 of 10 days.

Remember, all my musician friends, there’s no need to explain.

Funky Favorites

No comments: