Sunday, May 19, 2019

DAILY CALL SHEET: MAY 19, 2019


C.H.U.D. II: Bud the Chud (1989) Maybe I'm nuts, but I like a bit more CHUD in my CHUD movies. This is just a standard hit or miss zom-com. TIL: To avoid "false advertising" adults are required to take RCIA before joining the Church so they know exactly what they're getting into.


Still Voices - Winnie the Pooh (2011) "All things are wearisome, too wearisome for words. The eye is not satisfied by seeing nor has the ear enough of hearing." - Ecclesiastes 1:8


Dad Rock Daily: Bo Diddley - Go Bo Diddley (1958) There's more to Bo than just that 3-2 beat. Some really nice Afro-Cuban stuff here. Laudable Lyrics: Don't you know The Lord above created you just for me to love. Picked you out from all the rest because He knew I loved you best.

No comments: