Wednesday, June 12, 2019

DAILY CALL SHEET: JUNE 12, 2019


Empire of Ash (1988) Canada gives the Mad Max recipe a try to middling results. Kudos to whoever came up with the rocket launcher hat though. TIL: The pope's big hat goes all the way back to the Aaronic priesthood, though it did get noticeably bigger during the baroque period.


Still Voices - Robot Monster (1953) "The Lord replied, My precious, precious child. I love you, and I would never, never leave you during your times of trial and suffering. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you." - Author Disputed


Dad Rock Daily: Foreigner - Head Games (1979) Fine enough, but a slight step down from what came before. Nothing you'll hate yourself for listening to, or not for that matter. Laudable Lyrics: I can't believe we're here for no reason, there must be something we can believe in.


And finally, CatholicSkywalker asks the important question of our age, why do we Love Keanu Reeves?

No comments: