Wednesday, June 19, 2019

DAILY CALL SHEET: JUNE 19, 2019


Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky (1991) Insanely gory prison flick is what you might get if a young Peter Jackson adapted Dragonball Z. TIL: The Catholic approach to crime and incarceration recognizes that human dignity applies to both victim and offender. Nobody said it was easy.


Still Voices - The Earth Dies Screaming (1964) "My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love." - Mahatma Gandhi


Dad Rock Daily: Kate Bush - The Dreaming (1982) The album where one of pop's most original artists comes into her full (really weird) powers. Laudable Lyrics: With my ego in my gut, my babbling mouth would wash it up. (But now I've started learning how,) I keep it shut.

No comments: