Tuesday, November 10, 2020

DAILY CALL SHEET: NOVEMBER 10, 2020

The Intruder Within (1981) TV flick with great cast tries to do Alien on an oil rig and manages a pretty decent job given its budgetary limitations. TIL: While not a binding teaching, avid environmentalist Pope Francis suggests Catholics avoid fossil fuel-related investments.

Dad Rock Diary: Psychic TV - Dreams Less Sweet (1983) Schizophrenic mix of industrial, psych-pop, and hymnody might put some off for sure, but is just right for those who like the eclectic. Laudable Lyrics: And in the morning, after the night, I fall in love with the light.

And finally…

2 comments:

Steven Arellano Rose Jr. said...

I saw that movie when I was around 11 or 12. It scared me to death. I'm not much for TV movies but I'd like to see it again.

EegahInc said...

I watched it on YouTube a few weeks back. Some of the effects areiffy because it's an old TV movie, but it holds up pretty well.