Saturday, July 20, 2024

DAILY CALL SHEET: JULY 20, 2024

Still Voices - Slaughter High (1986) "Joking is undignified; that is why it is so good for one's soul. Do not fancy you can be a detached wit and avoid being a buffoon; you cannot. If you are the Court Jester you must be the Court Fool." - G. K. Chesterton

FREEZE FRAMES #017: I spent some time watching these guys work outside my dining room window. I couldn't get them in perfect focus, but I wasn't about to go on the other  side of the glass  to tell them to quit moving around. 

"Scandal is an importunate wasp, against which we must make no movement unless we are quite sure that we can kill it; otherwise it will return to the attack more furious than ever." - Nicolas Chamfort

I HAVE SOME NOTES: More sketchy notes on my daily Scripture readings.




No comments: