Friday, April 19, 2019

DAILY CALL SHEET: APRIL 18, 2019


Wholly Moses (1980) Woefully unfunny Talmudic take on Life of Brian. Pretty sure the 11th Commandment would have been thou shalt not make this movie. TIL: Jews, Catholics, & Protestants may enumerate the Decalogue differently, but the same rules are there no mater the version.


Still Voices - Halloween (1978) "The wicked spies on the righteous and seeks to kill him." - Psalms 37:32


Dad Rock Daily: Genesis - Selling England By The Pound (1973) Considered one of the Top 10 Prog-Rock records of all time, and I won't argue. Jaw dropping if all you know are the group's 80's hits. Laudable Lyrics: I know what I like, and I like what I know.


And finally, CNA’s Tim Hruszkewycz has seen the latest horror film to come down the pike, The Curse of La Llorona, and has a few observations on Catholicism in Hollywood.

No comments: