Monday, September 19, 2011

THEY’RE BAAAAACK!

2011-09-19_144342

It’s time again for the annual Catholic Cannonball Awards (or as we like to call them around here, the no-chance-in-hell-of-winning awards) over at the Crescat. Looks like this year we’ve been nominated for Best Under Appreciated Blog (not true, but thanks anyway) and Best Bat Shit Crazy Blog (not sure about the best, but I concede the rest). Hop on over if you have the time and vote for someone. Oh, I think you can vote daily, so be sure to visit more than once and spread some love around.

3 comments:

Julie D. said...

I stand by my nomination ... "Best Under Appreciated!" :-D

EegahInc said...

Ah, so you're the guilty party. You know, I'd have bought your next book without you doing that, but thanks nevertheless.

Rocket Scientist said...

I loved the comment on the video link on her site: "If we lost for 'Best Under-Appreciated Blog', doesn't that mean we won?