Sunday, February 10, 2019

DAILY CALL SHEET: FEBRUARY 10, 2019


Rabid Grannies (1988) Septuagenarians go savage after being cursed on their birthday. Goofy, gory, and just good enough for a quick diversion. TIL: The 4th commandment extends honor, affection, and gratitude toward all elders and ancestors, assuming they're not trying to eat you.


Still Voices - Undressing Extraordinary (1901) "When I say, 'My bed shall comfort me, my couch shall ease my complaint,' then you frighten me with dreams and terrify me with visions." - Job 7:13-14


Dad Rock Daily: Mott the Hoople - All the Young Dudes (1972) Much more than just the Bowie-penned title track. Indispensable glam rock with an emphasis on the latter. Laudable Lyrics: All my dues surely must be paid. Many miles and many tears.

No comments: