Monday, February 11, 2019

DAILY CALL SHEET: FEBRUARY 11, 2019


Rodan (1956) After being revived by nuclear tests, two titanic pteranodons topple Tokyo. Another superior effort from Toho's serious period. TIL: The Holy See is one of only three nations to ratify the UN’s Comprehensive Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons.


Still Voices - Howard the Duck (1986) “There are two things that can absolutely not be carried to the screen: the realistic presentation of the sexual act and praying to God.” - Orson Welles


Dad Rock Daily: Outlaws - Outlaws (1975) Vintage southern rock delivers part Skynyrd, part Eagles, and all the guitars you need. Laudable Lyrics: You good people say that I'm a twisted man, and that I don't know right from wrong, but I know my God and I know my Father's call.

No comments: