Tuesday, February 25, 2020

DAILY CALL SHEET: FEBRUARY 25, 2020


Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One (1968) Film crew films a film crew filming a film. Insight into the creative process or just nattering navel gazing? Pick your mood. TIL: Lent encourages self-examination that reflects on our mortality and sin so we recognize our need for God.


Dad Rock Diary: Dan Fogelberg - Home Free (1972) Having not yet learned how to overproduce, this debut from Dan sounds more like CSN discovered strings. Laudable Lyrics: Someday later I saw the writing in the dust. It told me how I should travel, it told me who I was.


Things To Come: The Green Knight - A24 loves them some pagan imagery, but hopefully they'll also keep the deep Christian themes of prayer, confession, and mercy inherent in the tale of Sir Gawain. We'll see, Director David Lowery has delivered before.

No comments: