Sunday, June 10, 2018

DAILY CALL SHEET: JUNE 10, 2018

Living Dead at Manchester Morgue

The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue (1974) Top tier zombie tale takes its time, but pays off in the end. Includes obligatory 70s hippie environmentalist hero trying to save the world from bug killer. TIL: We are stewards of this Earth, not it's owners. Act accordingly.

Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell

Your daily dose of culture courtesy of Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell (1974) - "Never look back unless you are planning to go that way." - Henry David Thoreau

Babylon 5

Besides my obsessive movie watching, I’m also halfway through Season One of my Babylon 5 binge on Amazon Prime and the writing/story construction is as spot on as I remember. Any series of quality on modern television owes everything to this show.

1 comment:

Joseph R. said...

I'm glad to hear Babylon 5 stands up to repeat viewing. I watched it through to the end about ten years ago and am ready for a rewatch! Maybe my son (who was a newborn then) is ready, though he and I are watching the Lost in Space reboot right now and should probably finish that first.